I have No Idea what to do next...Help!

Medicated

I am sure people will get mad at me for posting this but i am stuck. I dont know what to do next with my jeep. I wheel on the weekends but it is also my daily driver. I dont want to change gears or anything now. But i have no idea what to do! please dont give me crazy things that cost a ton, please keep it considerable!

What I might do...
Wheel spacers
PSC stinger
Rock Sliders
Engine? its a 2.4 so i know theres hardly anything i can do for power

Anything at this point will help me!

1234091_10151676664951270_71282946_n.jpg

RuffneckTwoZero

Recovery points for the rear if you don't have them, and a winch is what I would do next. Out of your list though I would say rock sliders to protect the body. You already have a front bumper, and wheel spacers I really don't see a need for. Are you rubbing?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I say sliders first. If you don't like your bumper and want to upgrade i say that next. Then recovery straps and/or winch

Sent from my iPhone

Medicated

Recovery points for the rear if you don't have them, and a winch is what I would do next. Out of your list though I would say rock sliders to protect the body. You already have a front bumper, and wheel spacers I really don't see a need for. Are you rubbing?

I rub a little but not much, My goal later on like every one else is to get bigger tires so then i might throw spacers on to give it a wide stance, cause i like that look...Any Ideas on sliders? which company? Thanks for the help

RuffneckTwoZero

I'm not a fan of wheel spacers unless you need the clearance in the wheel well. They might not even alleviate the problem for rubbing. If you're looking for the wide stance I would get some wider tires later on down the road.

David1tontj

I agree with sliders and armor first.... If you play in the rocks. If its more trails and mud that you do, then I recommend a winch first because sliders can't get you un-stuck!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Top Bottom