bumper and winch or lift?

SoCalDozer

So i'm starting to build up my rig and I am kind of taking it slow at first. I installed 33x12.50's and the stiffer springs off a JKUR so it gave me almost 2 inches of lift.
Now im trying to figure out where to go next. to get a bumper and winch or a 2.5 lift. I do have my fenders cut so rubbing is not a problem, only benefit would be some extra flex.
and also I am currently rouding up all my recovery gear first since that is a little more important.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I would go with a winch and bumper. That way you will always have an option of getting out in case you need it. Tow points are very important. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
if you don't have it already, i would highly recommend getting a set of good rocker guards as well as tow points front and rear.

SoCalDozer

wayoflife said:
if you don't have it already, i would highly recommend getting a set of good rocker guards as well as tow points front and rear.

Rocker guards are on my need to get before everything else list as well. As far as tow point what should I do? I'm assuming the factory ones are not that good

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Rocker guards are on my need to get before everything else list as well. As far as tow point what should I do? I'm assuming the factory ones are not that good

actually, the factory tow points are just fine and if you have them already, you good to go.

Top Bottom