Prime8 is always right thread...

MTG

Caught the Bug
AKA's Prime8's love for MTG.

Free free to discuss anything about Prime8...so long as Prime8 agrees with you. For surely if you are wrong he will tell you so...repeatedly. While normally he loves to hear himself say how smart he is, I think he won't mind if everyone piles on the love.

Possible topics include:

How to get picked for JKX.
Related topic: why shit-talking the sponsors is a great idea.

How to get your spare tire on.

Christians are all idiots and here is why.

When you can't win an argument just say the same thing over and over and over and over....

Last edited:

SDG

Caught the Bug
You said metallurgist.. heheh hehe

But while we are on the topic, how about reading a diagram and picking the correct holes to drill out?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Dammit! I read the title too quickly. I thought it read "Prime 8 is a douche reply if you agree." Oh well, too late to remove my post now.

I thought prime was any number only divisible by itself?

Hey if does not exist in my world then it does not exist at all.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Once upon a time God created Prime8. He knew that Prime8 would believe in science and reject Him. He would one day show Himself to Prime8 so that he would understand God created science and all the silly little Prime8's in the world who think they came from monkeys. God loved Prime8 regardless.

Oh and I may be wrong sometimes but 60% of the time, I'm right everytime!

man we were just talking about how there hasnt been a flaming asshat trolling the threads lately. just didnt think it would be the metal guy.....

andrew-

Brankz

Once upon a time God created Prime8. He knew that Prime8 would believe in science and reject Him. He would one day show Himself to Prime8 so that he would understand God created science and all the silly little Prime8's in the world who think they came from monkeys. God loved Prime8 regardless.

Oh and I may be wrong sometimes but 60% of the time, I'm right everytime!

Lol

I know my English sucks lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
man we were just talking about how there hasnt been a flaming asshat trolling the threads lately. just didnt think it would be the metal guy.....

andrew-

Isn't it true that no sooner than we talk about something, that something pops up that we relate back to our conversations? Maybe we should post that in the weird/odd/coincidental/slightly amusing thread?

Tigrcky

he could be suffering from if i dont think it exists or it works that way then it does not syndrome other wise know is pure stupidity with made up info! just my :twocents:

Top Bottom