big wave from Reading , PA

darth jeeper

ive owned my 02 TJ for 2 years now and was an instant Jeep addict.Ive spent close to 20 grand on that thing keeping it on the road and modifying the hell out of it, in which case i am never done with lol. i have a 5 1/2 lift 35x12.5x15 inch tires( soon to be 37or 38s) a snokel,winch , heavy duty bumpers, rock sliders, 4:88 gears and dana 44 axels with G2 axel assembly and ected lockers ,gonna work on an interior cage and skid plates next. it never ends. but i love it. i hit Rausch Creek Off Road Park every month and do some pretty heavy duty stuff with my man Jim Hinrichs and his beast. enjoying life to the fullest extent and taking my Jeep with me ! you should too

ScottC

We're headed to Rausch Creek the last weekend of October and camping at Echo Valley Campground. Check out the tread under Destinations and consider joining us. We had a blast last weekend, even in the pouring rain.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkmadness

We're headed to Rausch Creek the last weekend of October and camping at Echo Valley Campground. Check out the tread under Destinations and consider joining us. We had a blast last weekend, even in the pouring rain.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

He's on the list already (drop down and give me 20):cheesy:

Top Bottom