Park light problem

Galarno17

Hi,

I have a problem with my Jk, all of my right parking light doesn't work. The bulbs are okay but I can't turn them on. I don't know if somebody know why, it's a fuse?

Bonehead

Does your parking light double as your DRL ?

If it does it might have toasted the socket it self...... they tend to get real hot when used as DRLs and will cook the socket in short order.

If that is the case the socket will need replaced.

If it is all of the bulbs on the right front or side not working start checking main connections in the wiring harnesses to see if something came unplugged of maybe burnt a connector.

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
Hi,

I have a problem with my Jk, all of my right parking light doesn't work. The bulbs are okay but I can't turn them on. I don't know if somebody know why, it's a fuse?

Pull off the light and check for voltage with a volt meter. When vehicle is on there should be a good 13v and 6v or so off.

Galarno17

All of the right lights doesn't work, the parking lights (2) and the tail gate light. The bulbs are not toasted. The four flasher works and the brake lights too. And the left bulbs are all good. And check a purple and white wire and there is 0 volts.

JK's JK

Banned
All of the right lights doesn't work, the parking lights (2) and the tail gate light. The bulbs are not toasted. The four flasher works and the brake lights too. And the left bulbs are all good. And check a purple and white wire and there is 0 volts.

Then look in the owners manual and check where the fuse would be for the rear lights. The fuse box is in the engine next to the air filter.

Last edited:

Bonehead

This is from my 2013 manual.......

Fuse.jpg

Top Bottom