Need help!!!

Yeti-09

Ive searched high and LOW to find the superior rear 35 spline shaft super 44 kit, but EVERYONE is on back order!! :eek: Does anyone know how long it has been like this or when it might be available again? I can't install my prorock44 until I can get this kit so I can re gear my rear end once and be done with it. SO that means I can install my front evo coil overs until that, then my high clearance long arms, sports cage, final wiring, and other mods that are just sitting in the den waiting!! Man what a pain in the butt. I know I should just get the full float rear 60 and be done, but thats more money and more parts. And with the 20K parts bill Ive already paid, Im not looking foward to another what 15K for axles and new rims and shorter drive shafts :thinking: MAYBE ole Eddie can use his magical JK powers and get a good America Soldier that one lost kit thats sitting around at Superior LOL. Really though, any help would be great!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! man, i wish i could help you out but, if they are all on backorder, they are all on back order. sorry my friend.

DA RUNT

I can help you out with your old parts :) got a bone stock suspension on my JK just waiting for some love.

Yeti-09

Who all did you check with? Did you look at RCV?

I did not know that RCV made a rear 35 spline shaft for the dana 44 :thinking: i'll look into that. BUT i have contacted, superior, rebeloffroad, northridge4x4, acme, and some other small companys to see if they had a set in stock--nope

Top Bottom