Rocktoberfest 2012?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
sorry guys, roktoberfest is an event that we just can't do anymore. the blm has really been cracking down and in order for us to do something like that would require us to apply for permits 180 days in advance, pay an outrageous permit fee which is about $14,000 and have a 3 million dollar liablity insurance policy and just for the one day, would cost us well over $10,000-$20,000. needless to say, it was fun while it lasted but, this just isn't something we can afford to do anymore.

jelliott076

Too bad, and BLM is the agency where I don't have any contacts.

Sounds like we'll just have to go drink in the desert for some other reason :rock:

Thanks for the heads up Brother! See you guys out there.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
sorry guys, roktoberfest is an event that we just can't do anymore. the blm has really been cracking down and in order for us to do something like that would require us to apply for permits 180 days in advance, pay an outrageous permit fee which is about $14,000 and have a 3 million dollar liablity insurance policy and just for the one day, would cost us well over $10,000-$20,000. needless to say, it was fun while it lasted but, this just isn't something we can afford to do anymore.

Its kind of a shame that it had to come to this but I do remember reading the posts about it and watching the list "to go" get really really big. I can only imagine how crazy that would of been. :crazyeyes:

StrizzyChris

Ill chip in $50.00 to help cover expenses....who can help cover the other 13,950.00?

Top Bottom