Hello from TX!

speery

Just wanted to say hello from Ft. Worth to everyone here.

These are our babies:

6bs0.jpg

A 2013 JK 2dr and 2010 JKU Sahara

We bought the 2010 in Februrary and I kept finding excuses to drive it so we bought another :)

Nothing done to them yet save floor liners and door sill guards, but we're planning to hit Moab next year so I imagine we'll be loading them out before then!

Smoked

Welcome as well! I am just north of you out near Decatur... Ever make it over to Bridgeport OHV park?

speery

Welcome as well! I am just north of you out near Decatur... Ever make it over to Bridgeport OHV park?

I was actually thinking about travelling over there next week and checking it out. We are so new that we are looking for good places to go wheel.

Smoked

I was actually thinking about travelling over there next week and checking it out. We are so new that we are looking for good places to go wheel.

Bridgeport has some decent trails for stock Jeeps and goes up from there... I am in a class this up coming weekend, and the park is closed on the 12th and 13th for an off road race.

Sending you a PM for possible future outings..

speery

Just stay out of the ravines... It looks fun! Until you get stuck.

Yes. The sum total of my recovery gear is... wait for it... a shovel, so I'm a little leery of anything much more serious until I get a winch and some gear. Nice name, BTW... I'm 6'-6" myself :)

Top Bottom