Evo plush coils!

Cjacks95

Banned
I have a 2 door Jk with a solid amount of weight on it. Smittybilt XRC fenders, smittybilt scr bumper, winch etc.. But I want to get a bigger lift then I have (3.5 inch rough country settled pretty damn fast). I wanted to know what would be better Evo plush 3s or Evo plush 4s. If anyone has any input that'd be great or if you have pics of your 2door on plush 4s that be great!

Thanks
Colby

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Depends on how big of a tire you're wanting to run. Taller isn't necessarily better and if anything, it's something I try not to have.

Cjacks95

Banned
Depends on how big of a tire you're wanting to run. Taller isn't necessarily better and if anything, it's something I try not to have.

That's what I'm trying to! I wanna be as low as possible but still have up travel haha but 37s next time tires come around I'm thinking the 4 will be around 4.5 but the 3 will be like 3.5 for my 2 door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's what I'm trying to! I wanna be as low as possible but still have up travel haha but 37s next time tires come around I'm thinking the 4 will be around 4.5 but the 3 will be like 3.5 for my 2 door

If you're going to be running 37's, I would go with the 4

Cjacks95

Banned
If you're going to be running 37's, I would go with the 4

That's what I was thinking might as well know I have the ground clearance be like I can go smaller then get the 3 and bottom out a lot and be lie damn shoulda got the 4 hahaha thanks a lot

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
when i finally order them, i think im going with 3". I have a 2.5 lift now with 37s (teraflex) and clear them fine.

Top Bottom