Hello from Canada eh

Mitrig

Hey just picked up my first jeep a few months back and I'm deeply in love with her. The truck and I are pretty much married. Anyways this is her ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380742906.642186.jpg already did some decent mods but once you do one you need another. *jeep waves while driving off into the sunset

dft

Hello from Canada as well and welcome to the forum

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

Mitrig

Hello from Canada as well and welcome to the forum

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

Welcome to WAYALIFE and congrats.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Welcome to the WAYALIFE.:wings:

Well Hello!!! Its a pleasure to be on this forum. Seems like there are alot of sweet rigs around and quiet a few Local (ish) im form windsor so brampton isnt that far away :D Already made my first purchase off the forum for a part I needed ahahah. Love this all!!!!!!! But most of all love jeeps

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard! An old (?) joke told by a Canadian on his way to Harley-Davidson's 95th Anniversary Rally - "Know why Canadians always say "Eh?" It's right there in the name - CANADA, eh!"
There are lots of nice folks here, but I'll get some hate mail now for sure.:yup:

Mitrig

Welcome to Wayalife:standing wave:

Welcome to WAYALIFE eh! :standing wave:

Welcome aboard! An old (?) joke told by a Canadian on his way to Harley-Davidson's 95th Anniversary Rally - "Know why Canadians always say "Eh?" It's right there in the name - CANADA, eh!"
There are lots of nice folks here, but I'll get some hate mail now for sure.:yup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX_WHYFUpVs this is why i love being canadian

Top Bottom