Look what I finally got delivered today...

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Bout damn time...

The annoying thing is, I didn't know about this when I was in Moab, so I never checked in, so I can't get those badges until I go back next time. :(

Officially trail rated :D

NY1982JK

:shock:OMFG!!! I'm soo glad I learned of these!!! They're like Pokemon for Jeepers!!! Gotta collect em all!!

Ldogg

do they stick on your rig or are you building a plaque or something to put them all on?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
do they stick on your rig or are you building a plaque or something to put them all on?

They are like the trail rated badge, plastic chrome with an adhesive backing. I'll probably display them on the inside of the tailgate or something, maybe on my tray table.

JKWrang

Do you just check in and they show up?

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Do you just check in and they show up?

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

You download the badge of honor app on your smartphone, you set up an account, then just check into trails. Months later, they show up unannounced. The app is GPS aware, so you can't lie. You can get within a few miles of the trail and check in without running it, but you can't be in NY and check into fins and things...it will know you are not there.

Spartan

I thought they where just digital badges. Kind of cool that they send you real badges. I don't think I would put them on my Jeep(would rather have sticker for trails.), but they would be cool for a man cave or workshop.

JKWrang

You download the badge of honor app on your smartphone, you set up an account, then just check into trails. Months later, they show up unannounced. The app is GPS aware, so you can't lie. You can get within a few miles of the trail and check in without running it, but you can't be in NY and check into fins and things...it will know you are not there.

Curious how long it took you to get yours. I checked in to a trail late October... its February. hahaha

JKWrang

Per the customer service rep (Delores) from 1877IAMJEEP

"Trails that were run in Oct, Nov and Dec will be shipped out later this month (February). What I want you to do is call back in a couple weeks if you dont receive them."

So... good news for anyone waiting... they should be shipping soon!

Top Bottom