Latino

SamanaJK

not in the USA but in sunny Samana, Las Terrenas in the Dominican Republic. Not as easy as there because i have to import everything... but its coming along! To be honest... was never really a fan of jeep.... But afte having several years problems with cars here (RR supercharger, X6, Touareg) i changed to rubicon! I am working a lot in raw land, up and down, crossing rivers, etc.
And... this is the first car where i reached last week 30.000 km without any problems!!!

IMG_5459.jpg IMG_5451.jpg IMG_5448.jpg IMG_5457.jpg IMG_5471.jpg IMG_5466.jpg

Metalcloak 3.5" with six pack shocks
engo 12.000 lbs winch
some leds: round 51 w, 50" from china and trucklites 7"
37" shoes
Spod
metalcloak front bumper
TNT rear bumper
F-nab at the sides
some stuff inside
rear crush corners.... its just dip paint..!!! For now

Trektop NX, rear camera and metalcloak bumper stinger at this moment waiting in Miami for shipping to the DR.

And whats on my list:
-better brakes
-crushed black rear corners from PS
-perhaps diablo or better turbo...
-changing dif gear

Last edited:

GCM 2

Nice!

Great looking jeep and your dog is really cool too! Change your gear ratio first before you decide to spend money onthat turbo ;)

bholder817

Jealous of those beach pictures. Looks like a beautiful place to be! Welcome to Wayalife!

Sent from my VS920 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chairokey

How much have you tested that Engo? I've been thinking of getting one. I hear a lot of good things and you can't beat the price..

SamanaJK

How much have you tested that Engo? I've been thinking of getting one. I hear a lot of good things and you can't beat the price..

Several heavy pulls and absolutely no problem. I paid 429 for the premium finish with synhetic at truckaddons. With free shipping. At least to Miami.

Chairokey

I'll be paying shipping to Alaska lol. Another 100 probably. But for a 9k it will still be less than 500.

The only thing that's stopped me is finding a reasonable winch plate

Wittys-JK

Bienvenido a Wayalife. Nice rig and nice place to have it I am sure there are no lack of trails over there. I can't imagine how it must add up to get all of that over there but so far you have done it up well!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Bienvenido a Wayalife!:standing wave:

Glad to see someone representing DR on Wayalife. Great looking rig you have there.

Top Bottom