Limited slip question

noroad

Ok so i just put my lift in and had it rolling today when i first started to drive the orange jeep with wave lines first started to flash but now it is on. What is this and is it a big problem, looking for some help.

Facts
1 new lift just put in
2 have not gotten car alignment yet its tomorrow
3 there is no front drive shaft at this moment and time.

Atch

An alignment is pointless unless you have adjustable control arms and adjustable trackbars. They will simply be able to adjust your toe in and tell you how good or bad everything else is.

noroad

An alignment is pointless unless you have adjustable control arms and adjustable trackbars. They will simply be able to adjust your toe in and tell you how good or bad everything else is.

Everything is adjustable on it.

noroad

Your steering wheel has to be centered. It's easy enough to do yourself, or the alignment shop can do it when you bring it in.

Is that why the light is on now? If so that is good small fix just making sure i didnt mess anything up.

miguel250r

Is that why the light is on now? If so that is good small fix just making sure i didnt mess anything up.

Yes u have to adjust Ur drag link to make Ur steering wheel centered or Ur traction control light will come on

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Yes u have to adjust Ur drag link to make Ur steering wheel centered or Ur traction control light will come on

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks guys glad that it is just a small fix. be sure to take a look at the build it was a fun one

Thanks again for quick respones guys

Top Bottom