Anyone here live in Hawaii?

FeltsYouUp

I ask this because I'm supposed to move to Oahu in Feb. and I'm wondering what the four wheelin is like? Unfortunately I traded my JKU a few months back to get into another mustang, but now I'm regretting that. I love my new mustang, but I'm worried I won't be able to enjoy it all in Hawaii if traffic is nearly as bad as I hear.

I loved my JKU, but at the same time I should have done more research before buying. After a while the 6-speed in Tucson traffic became more of a chore than anything; it just didn't feel the same as the 5-speed did in my old TJ. I also realized that saving for a rubicon would have probably fit better with my needs. I guess I'm just day dreaming right now about cruising the coastal roads with the top and doors off. :naw:

aldaman

I do but on a different island. On Oahu a popular place is Peacock Flats. Here are some pics I found on the web. There is a local 4wd group called Ohana Trails. You can check its Facebook page and see if there are any upcoming events. I believe he (Rich) even has a shop there. It could be in Aiea or Kapolei?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Clark Collins

Jeeping in Hawaii

I do but on a different island. On Oahu a popular place is Peacock Flats. Here are some pics I found on the web. There is a local 4wd group called Ohana Trails. You can check its Facebook page and see if there are any upcoming events. I believe he (Rich) even has a shop there. It could be in Aiea or Kapolei?

View attachment 51449

View attachment 51450

View attachment 51451

View attachment 51452

My wife and I are thinking about taking a Hawaiin cruise next month and would like to hook up with some fellow Jeepers for a tour while we are there. If we book the cruise we will be in Honolulu on Saturday November 23rd for just that day. We will also be in Lahaina on Monday the 25th. We would rent a Jeep and would love to have someone show us around from either of those ports.

Top Bottom