Trail tools

bl17z90

I had this idea durring my last trip to Rausch. I want to put together a couple lists of tools that are good to have. Maybe a basic list a mid lvl list and the list for that guy that wants to ready for every possible happening that he/she could ever run into.

But to start i want to share a story that gave me the idea I now laugh about but was pretty pissed at the time. I have an open top tool bag with a rwndom veriety of tolls in it includeing a bunch of junk I'm sure I'll never need but w/e.

So anywho, I was walking my dogs down the trail as my other half was driving (it was topless for tatas trail so i figured she should get to drive it) and when she gets to the bottom of a pretty steep hill she looks at me and says sorry, when i ask for what she took off.

Turns out coming down that hill my bag had rolled from the tailgate forward and EVERYTHING fell out.......that was fun to rearrange the next morning after we had what I though could very well have been an east coast monsoon and the Jeep was full of water.

So anyways what tools do you all carry....and if you don't already I would recommend awitching to a bag that zips closed ;)

Top Bottom