Special Summertime SoCal Suds-n-Grub - Saturday, June 16th - 5:30 PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

If you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas and got a little time to kill on Saturday, June 16th, we'd like to invite you to join us for a very Special Summertime SoCal Suds-n-Grub!! Unlike our normal Suds-n-Grub's, this one will be hosted by our very own HONEY BADGER and Tiki JK at their home in Long Beach. On the menu is grilled steak, pork and chicken as well as anything else that you'd be willing to bring. As far as drinks go, it'll be BYOB or whatever it is you like to imbibe. If you think you can make it out, please let us know by posting up on this thread - We hope to see you there :cool:

When: Saturday, June 16th - 5:30 PM
Where: HONEY BADGER & Tiki JK's House
Long Beach, CA (address will be PM'd to all that sign up)

Who's Coming List:
1. HONEY BADGER & Tiki JK
2. WOL & WOLette
3. Alex Martinez
4. Moochie
5. StrizzyChris
6. JZ2DRJK
7. fishoutofwater
8. McPuck86 & RascalRubi
9. Blonda & sm_rubi
10. ChrisB & TJen97
11. blazenjeep
12. mendigo
13. Dmanuel
14. brainchild & Diane
15. jelliott076
16. JZ2DRJK
17. Strainger
18. taher2.1
19. IZZNICE
21. Mituk
22. Seth-JK
23. talcaraz
24. blueiron

Maybe List:
1. JKRay
2. MotiCross
3. Verdulken
4. BigRedJK

We look forward to seeing you there :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Put me down as a maybe. I should be in pismo that weekend for a car show if I get the time off so I may head three hours over for this. Yea I know I'm dedicated haha :D

jelliott076

I'm in!

Anyone like Stone Brew beers? I'll pack a cooler and run it up from San Diego. It'll be worth meeting you all.

J-

Honey Badger

StrizzyChris said:
I'm in! See you guys there. Let me know if you need me to chip in and bring anything.

If folks could bring some sort of side dish or chips and dip etc that would be great. Maybe post up what you're willing to bring so we don't have too many duplicates. Look forward to seeing everybody!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
If folks could bring some sort of side dish or chips and dip etc that would be great. Maybe post up what you're willing to bring so we don't have too many duplicates. Look forward to seeing everybody!

Is there a theme? If not, put us down for tater salad and whatever meat is needed. :drool:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
You guys are very gracious in opening your home to the group:yup:
Sorry we won't be able to come and join the fun. We will be on the road headed to New Mexico.
I'm sure it will be another JK family event:thumb:

Top Bottom