JK Stock Stubby Front Bumper

Aeraun

I have a '12 JKU that I'm looking for a stock stubby front bumper for. I am located in Staten Island, NY so someone relatively local would be preferred. Thanks.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a '12 JKU that I'm looking for a stock stubby front bumper for. I am located in Staten Island, NY so someone relatively local would be preferred. Thanks.

i have my front bumper that im trying to sell. you would have to cut it yourself to make it a stubby tho.

Brankz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255762.080081.jpg
Cuts like a hot Knife on butter :yup:

I'm buying a real bumper with a stinger in 1 month or 2, give you mine but you pay shipping.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255762.080081.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255762.080081.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Aeraun

Decided that I'm moving ahead with my build - just gona buy a new front bumper instead - mods can delete this thread if needed. Thanks for the replies and offers though :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

dglangan

If you're still looking for a stock bumper, I have one and I'm in Staten Island... You'd just have to convert it to stubby yourself.

Aeraun

If you're still looking for a stock bumper, I have one and I'm in Staten Island... You'd just have to convert it to stubby yourself.

Thanks for looking out but I've decided to just go forward with my build - getting a PS Brawler bumper soon

The Force will be with you.... always

Top Bottom