Lift height question

In5ane1

Installed a 2.5" coil lift a few months back. Seems like FD ront right sits maybe .25" lower than driver side. Is this typical of lifts to have this variance with springs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rtguy1

Installed a 2.5" coil lift a few months back. Seems like FD ront right sits maybe .25" lower than driver side. Is this typical of lifts to have this variance with springs?

it happens.. if the 1/4" bothers u u can always add a spacer puck to level it out.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
You may wsnt to check instructions make sure the number on spring goes to the right sides. The rubicon springs have two different numbers for driver side and passenger side to makes up for more weight of fuel tank being on driver side. So the springs could be swapped. .:confused:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

In5ane1

You may wsnt to check instructions make sure the number on spring goes to the right sides. The rubicon springs have two different numbers for driver side and passenger side to makes up for more weight of fuel tank being on driver side. So the springs could be swapped. .:confused:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well neither specified a certain side. Was just curious if this was worth worrying about for now. In the scheme of things it doesn't sound like a lot...but when you add bumper and winch who knows...

In5ane1

X2. Every vehicle I have owned, with the exception of the one car I had, had leaned to the side with the gas tank.

Funny thing is that I think the rear is opposite, meaning the rear driver side is .25" lower than rear right...

Top Bottom