My 7,000 mile Trip out west from New York to California and back

SpaceMonkey

6,000 Mile Journey from New York to Arizona and back again.

Hey all, I have not really posted here much but I do read often and also JK-Forum. I thought I would sure my epic trip across the country in my Jeep. I started last week and have 2 more weeks to go. I have been photo blogging and taking tons of GoPro Hero 3 footage that I will be editing into a little documentary when I return (I am a Graphic Artist, Animator & Editor so I love to do this stuff) Have gotten some incredible footage and can't wait to work on it.

-eddie

Skid_Kid

Hey all, I have not really posted here much but I do read often and also JK-Forum. I thought I would sure my epic trip across the country in my Jeep. I started last week and have 2 more weeks to go. I have been photo blogging and taking tons of GoPro Hero 3 footage that I will be editing into a little documentary when I return (I am a Graphic Artist, Animator & Editor so I love to do this stuff) Have gotten some incredible footage and can't wait to work on it.

-eddie

Is that your website? Pretty cool!

MTG

Caught the Bug

Wow! I took a couple minutes and took a peek. Good stuff! I'll have to spend some more time there. Can't wait for the video.

catahoula

Caught the Bug

-eddie

Dude I love your site and pics....I totally would have stole that Bigfoot Crossing sign!

SpaceMonkey

I have updated my blog.. I am now in Arizona and heading to the 1st Parker Jeep Jamboree tomorrow. Looking forward to it! Though I am torn between choosing an easier trail vs harder trail because I still need to drive my rig home almost 3,000 miles back to New York not to mention I am used to the North East terrain and not the terrain out west so tough choices ahead!

-eddie

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Great road/off-road trip! Bet you'll be high for a month after you return home. Love your website. I bookmarked it.:thumb:

I have updated my blog.. I am now in Arizona and heading to the 1st Parker Jeep Jamboree tomorrow. Looking forward to it! Though I am torn between choosing an easier trail vs harder trail because I still need to drive my rig home almost 3,000 miles back to New York not to mention I am used to the North East terrain and not the terrain out west so tough choices ahead!

-eddie

GO for the easy trail. Make sure your family and Jeep get home safe and take lots of pictures for us.

Asgard

Awesome!

I'm taking a similar trip this July, though not spending quite as much time but going about the same distance. Mine will be KY to CA and back hitting many sights along the way, about 6,200 miles planned so far. Will also be blogging the trip with a friend from the UK who is coming along to see the US.

Hope all goes well and will be watching your blog!

SpaceMonkey

blog has been updated with everything up to this date. and BTW I went with the harder trail at the Jeep Jamboree ;)

in Oklahoma now headed up Route 66 to Chicago then back home to New York... it's been an amazing journey!

-eddie

Fueljunkie

blog has been updated with everything up to this date. and BTW I went with the harder trail at the Jeep Jamboree ;)

in Oklahoma now headed up Route 66 to Chicago then back home to New York... it's been an amazing journey!

-eddie

Good choice. There is some very dedicated wheelers in the Parker area. Btw great website.

SpaceMonkey

Good choice. There is some very dedicated wheelers in the Parker area. Btw great website.

yeah great group of people for sure!

I updated my blog with the latest... just reached Chicago today via Route 66. It's been a great ride! Took a bunch of Jeep poser pictures along the way.

-eddie

Dman

I just enjoyed your blog/trip! Really cool bro....stay safe

Napalm90

Been following your blog, keep it up man and travel safe!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SpaceMonkey

Just returned from my journey today... 6800+ miles!

see link in first post for the whole story... next I will be taking the hundreds of hours of multiple GoPro cameras and making a documentary form it... I'll be sure to update as I do.

-eddie

Top Bottom