Rubicon Express Long Arm

DLowe27

So I have been looking and decided that a 4.5" Rubicon Express long arm is what im going to put on. Previously I was going to go with BDS 6" but after looking around a bit I really liked the product from Rubicon Express. Just wondering if anyone has actually run there long arm and how they liked it. Thanks:beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are you looking at their new 4-link kit or their old radius arm kit? If you're looking at the old kit, I wouldn't recommend it if you like to play on the rocks. Radius arms are great for driving fast in the desert but, by its design, is in a state of bind the minute you try to flex it out. Sure, you can do it but, it'll come at the cost of blown out bushings. A lot of times, that'll happen after one trip.

munstie

Agree with above statement and stick with the four link setup. Ask me how I know:banghead:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Angry Aussie

I was in your same boat, almost got that kit but after chatting with all the folks here that the Evo double d long arm kit is the best way to go. It costs about the same as the RE lift and from what I'm told a much better product. The kit hasn't arrived yet but I'm happier I went with the evo kit over RE.

DLowe27

OK thanks I didnt even think to look at EVO lifts didnt think they were even close to my price range. I wanted good quality at decent price so Im going to see about the evo lift now:thumb:

Spartan

OK thanks I didnt even think to look at EVO lifts didnt think they were even close to my price range. I wanted good quality at decent price so Im going to see about the evo lift now:thumb:

Tons of people seam to really love the EVO Enforcer with a nice set of King Shocks. Unless you plan on going bigger them 37's then I would say go with the EVO Enforcer with 2.5 Kings and you'll be set. I have done a lot of research, and talked with a lot of people, this is the lift that I thing I'm going to go with, because it will get me every where I want to go, and steal leave me with money for some other mods.

noroad

I have RE's new 4 link and love it drives great install was good for back yard guys like myself. (But this is the only lift i have driven in on a jk i can not comment on evo or RK)

Top Bottom