Hello from Mass

NaTyCh363

I was asked to say hello, so hello! I'm brand new to the Jeep thing, but I'm hooked. I've had mine about 4 months and have so many plans. Lots done, but so much more to do. I used to drive and wheel a Silverado, but that was a long time ago.

NaTyCh363

Almost Forgot

I had joined a few other sites, but I didn't like how they didn't link to any kind of a FB page. I keep FB up on my desktop while at work, so I like this site already for that reason alone.

Last edited:

NaTyCh363

Pictures

Thanks! Ahhhh....I wish there was more done, but it's a start.

Attachments

• 20131006_111213.jpg
    20131006_111213.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 20131006_111202 (1).jpg
    20131006_111202 (1).jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 37

Webe

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: Just remember you only need a stock jeep with a winch and you can go almost anywhere. More mods just means its easier to get there. :beer:

NaTyCh363

Thanks! Yeah, a winch is on the short list. I'm already committed to the Rock Krawler lift and once that is on I figure it will look silly without 35's,but the winch is third!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NaTyCh363

Sounds good, and thanks! I love working on my Jeep even though I'm new to it all. I'm hoping I do ok putting the RK lift on, that will definitely be my biggest wrench job ever. Where from Mass are you guys from? My entire family on both sides lives in the Auburn area.

JKWrang

You're not that far from us. Theres a few MA wayalifers. We have to wheel :)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

MrHooah04

Sounds good, and thanks! I love working on my Jeep even though I'm new to it all. I'm hoping I do ok putting the RK lift on, that will definitely be my biggest wrench job ever. Where from Mass are you guys from? My entire family on both sides lives in the Auburn area.

Not far at all. I'm right outside of Worcester about 15 min from auburn

Top Bottom