Help! Jeep won't start

Cjacks95

Banned
http://youtu.be/jQoM8sSrsho
2012 keep wrangler 3.6L
Found it has intermittent spark so I'm leaning towards that's why it's not starting unless anyone has any other ideas but anyone know what would cause this??? Hasn't started since Friday fixed a few problems (wire ripped from Intake air temperature sensor) changed a couple plugs and coils)

Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Colby

David1tontj

I don't mean this as an insult, but I would double check that the plug wires are actually plugged on correctly since you just changed them. I have seen this happen before, and even the best of us can make that mistake. They can look like they are on but not be making a connection. What were the original problems that caused you to change things?

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

JKWrang

I don't mean this as an insult, but I would double check that the plug wires are actually plugged on correctly since you just changed them. I have seen this happen before, and even the best of us can make that mistake. They can look like they are on but not be making a connection. What were the original problems that caused you to change things?

I've also seen a few wires where the connections were junk but everything else looked okay, so that could be an issue too. :twocents:

mrmet1983

Was it running before you started changing things ?

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Cjacks95

Banned
Was it running before you started changing things ?

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

No I changed things Saturday after it stopped running

Yeah I made sure everything is plugged in properly and making good connection

mrmet1983

Where u wheeling through water recently

Cjacks95

Banned
Is this a new engine? If I recall correctly your old engine was hydro locked and rolled?

Nope same motor. I rolled it in may of 2012 drove it after that drove it home actually. I hydro locked it in march 2013. Drained all the water and it ran fine just different problems I'm going through

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Nope same motor. I rolled it in may of 2012 drove it after that drove it home actually. I hydro locked it in march 2013. Drained all the water and it ran fine just different problems I'm going through

Well that sucks. Wish I could help....

Top Bottom