Punkin Chunkin 2013 Nov. 1-3rd

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Im heading down to Punkin Chunkin once again this year in delaware! (its the one on discovery channel each year) going with a bunch of my fraternity brothers and friends. its always a great time to drink and watch people throw pumpkins as far a humanly possible. i hope i see some of you guys down there on the field.

here is the link to the main website if you have never heard of it before and might be interested in attending.

http://www.punkinchunkin.com/

mrmet1983

Might have to look into this as well

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i should really just make the drive for this, how far is it steve?

it says 2h 35 min for you jim. you can camp down there if you like. i go to my shore house the night before and make the 20 min drive to the field in the morning.

NY1982JK

Mother of God ...... I need to see this. Eddie, the way I see it. You got a whole week to make it out this way! I did nj to texas in 24 hours. It can be done! :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Mother of God ...... I need to see this. Eddie, the way I see it. You got a whole week to make it out this way! I did nj to texas in 24 hours. It can be done! :D

I agree!! Do it Eddie!

Side note- can I expect to see any fellow wayalifers there on nov 2nd!?

Sent from my iPhone

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I agree!! Do it Eddie! Side note- can I expect to see any fellow wayalifers there on nov 2nd!? Sent from my iPhone

I will donate for this to happen, he needs to come
Out here and meet his supporters on the east coast and see how we wheel. I know don learned quick how hard it can get.

Serious tho Eddie & Cindy the Invite is out from me and the rest of the easy coast family of wayalife to come stay and visit.

claybuster

This has got to be a blast. Hope you have another fun day. If ur ever around Ft. Knox Ky check out Knob Creek Gun Range. Another discover channel fav. It's where the bi-yearly machine shoot happens.

NY1982JK

Was really wanting to check this out but looks like I'll be riding shotgun for Mr. Madness at RC this weekend :)

Top Bottom