Wave from Albany NY!

DiggaDon

Hey Wayalife guys!

LOVE your youtube videos! I'm hoping that someday we can get our little group up here in the capital district, Albany, NY (CDJW.org) will be able to put videos together that are as clean and well done as yours! What video equipment do you folks use??? If we could get that kind of quality for our site, i'd wet myself!

It's great to be here! -- I hear you guys are headed to Rausch Creek PA in a week? -- our little group is headed that same weekend, we'd love to hang out! I'd kill to ride along in one of your rigs on a trail.

Very excited to be here and I hope we can hang out at Rausch!

Last edited:

Hobolobo

Howdy! And glad to see your enthusiasm. Always good to see someone excited to join our little family.

mrmet1983

Welcome and I will be at rausch creek next weekend , is that the trip ur thinking about making ? It's going to be a blast , love meeting all the Wayalife guys at RC

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

DiggaDon

Welcome and I will be at rausch creek next weekend , is that the trip ur thinking about making ? It's going to be a blast , love meeting all the Wayalife guys at RC

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Yep! that'd be the one! I'll be spending the night friday night and there all day saturday!

Top Bottom