Wind noise after rockhard sport cage install???

Beau beau

I installed a rockhard sport cage in my 2013 4 door JK this weekend. After I installed the top I now have wind noise at both front corners of the top. Has anyone had this problem and if so how do I fix it PLEASE?

ttfhell

Dremel the area above the knuckles right behind the grab handles.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381983771.133816.jpg Grinding stone works. You might have to go 1/4-1/2" in on the plastic. You will be able to tell when the freedom panels hit flush.

MTG

Caught the Bug
^this. I just cut all the way through. I posted a picture up in the "knuckles" thread just the other day.

The other thing is to loosen the a-pillar bar bolts on the windshield, have someone push in on the top of windshield frame from the outside while you tighten the bolts back up. Hopefully that makes sense.

ttfhell

^this. I just cut all the way through. I posted a picture up in the "knuckles" thread just the other day.

The other thing is to loosen the a-pillar bar bolts on the windshield, have someone push in on the top of windshield frame from the outside while you tighten the bolts back up. Hopefully that makes sense.

Think I need to do this part, I've got some noise in the very corner not at the knuckles.

CCTX50

You would think RockHard would figure out a way to keep from having to mod your freedom tops.

HINT HINT IF ROCKHARD IS ON HERE.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom