Giving the Jeep Wave from Virginia!!

tyjeep97

Hey guys, my name is Tyler and I am from Winchester Virginia. Just thought i would say hello and tell a little about myself and my jeep. I am still a little old school with a 99 TJ Sport with a 4inch lift on 33s. It is my second Jeep and I absolutely LOVE the lifestyle!! I cant see myself getting any other vehicle. I just wanted to say that I am an avid follower of the project-jk videos and posts on youtube as i have seen all of them up to date. Thank you for putting the time into thoes videos and allowing us east coasters to experience in a sense a bit of the west coast. My plan is to move out to the Colorado area after I graduate college (im 22) with my brother and hit as many trails as I can when I get out there. And if I'm lucky run into you guys out there!! Maybe even be driving a JK by then :cool:

I look forward to following this forum as well

Attachments

• image-221024374.jpg
    image-221024374.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 16

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey tyler, thanks for signing up and thank you for the kind words. we really are glad that you enjoy our videos and, we'd love nothing more than to meet up with you in colorado some day. as far as TJ's go, they are awesome and we loved ours to death. i look forward to seeing you here on wayalife.com :)

Top Bottom