How to ajduset Ride Height on Evo Bolt on coilvers

mrmike

I just loaded my ride up to head for a run and realized Im sitting 1/2 in lower on psgr side in the rear. It has a full tank of gas which I am sure is contributing. In addition, with the weight of my cargo I am pretty limited on up travel. Would like to raise it up to match the drv side. Space looks restricted. Whats the best way to do this? Weight of the Jeep (on jacks)? Remove sway bar from frame? Doesn't seem like there is much room to spin a spanner wrench.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
You need to jack up frame and get as much droop as possible on rear coil. A spanner will fit if it has a short handle. You can buy one from king or offroad warehouse has them. You will likely be making 1/8 turnes at a time. Hope that helps.

mrmike

Thanks. I'll swing by and see if ORW has the short one. Was also thinking a drive punch pin may work. No leverage but if spring unloaded it would probably work.

ttfhell

Easiest and fastest for me was a high lift on my Evo rails to take the weight off without having to place on jack stand and and remove the wheels. You can use the short end of a big Allen wrench wrench instead of a spanner. Soak the threads with WD40 before to make it easy.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Easiest and fastest for me was a high lift on my Evo rails to take the weight off without having to place on jack stand and and remove the wheels. You can use the short end of a big Allen wrench wrench instead of a spanner. Soak the threads with WD40 before to make it easy.

That would work as well. Just make sure jeeps stable when on that high lift. Allen wrench is a good idea:thumb:

Top Bottom