Jeep wave from Fort Collins

the_eng

Hey everyone, my name is Tim and I currently live in Fort Collins, CO. My wife and I have been here about 2 years and absolutely love it. Got my hands on a 98 TJ earlier in the year and have been slowly getting it ready to play.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1382334560419.jpg
    1382334560419.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 64

the_eng

Thanks for all the kind welcomes everyone, its great to be here. A little more into on my Jeep: I'm running 285/70r17 KM2's on 17" JK Moabs. I've taken about an inch and a half out of the flares for some extra room, but currently sitting on stock suspension. I do have the spidsrtrax conversion spacers to run the 5x5 JK lug pattern. I just installex a pair of Delta Quadbar H4 headlamps and thay has made a huge difference in nightime visibility. Hopefully I'll see some of you on the trailz soon. Just have to find a new job in the meantime.

the_eng

Hey everyone, here's a quick picture with the new Delta headlights installed. Such a huge upgrade from stock TJ headlamps.jpg

DCR JEEP

Hey everyone, my name is Tim and I currently live in Fort Collins, CO. My wife and I have been here about 2 years and absolutely love it. Got my hands on a 98 TJ earlier in the year and have been slowly getting it ready to play.

Welcome to Wayalife bud! Enjoy!! :thumb:

Top Bottom