ok so I'm planning to crossing this country by jeep. help me.

tkkim

Hi everyone.

so time is coming.

I'm graduating and I'll move out to NY. (I'm living LA now).

I can't give up and sell my jeep...so I decided to bring my jeep to NY.(I'll live in Brooklyn so,,) and planning to drive my jeep all the way to NY.

so here is my question.

my 2012 sahara has 34" nitto trail grappler but I don't have spare tier.. so I'm thinking to get before I start to this journey. but problem is tire carrier.. it is too much for my budget..( I want some good one like posionspider which is $1500)

if I just put 34" trailgrappher on stock tire carrier, can it make tail gate to be bent?

PS - also what is good , if I have some extra modification. i'm thinking to get windshield light or change head light.

EVOLANDER did the JKX with 37's on ATX Slabs secured on the stock tire carrier. There is a website called road trippers which you can plan your trip with stops along the way. If gives you everything you can think of from places to eat, sleep and sight see.

Both you cannot go wrong with. I am looking at getting new headlights because I can use them all the time. Windshield lights may not be used all the time.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
you will be fine running it on the stock carrier. i did my 35 on the stock carrier for a bit and EVOLander ran a 37 on the stock carrier for all of JKX this year. you will be fine. :yup:

Aeraun

Oh, and when you get to Brooklyn let us east coasters know. We've been hitting Rausch Creek PA about once a month to wheel and camp. I know of one other from BK and I'm in Staten Island. Good luck with the trip.

tkkim

Oh, and when you get to Brooklyn let us east coasters know. We've been hitting Rausch Creek PA about once a month to wheel and camp. I know of one other from BK and I'm in Staten Island. Good luck with the trip.

I'll!!

Thank you !!

Top Bottom