need advice

89yj/bb

Hello every one. I'm in the process of building a 89 Jeep YJ rock/trail rig and i need some help. 4.5 rubicon sua, rock jock 60 front and rear Walker Evens bead locks. i will have 1 ton knuckles and need advice on what tie rod i should go with and also what type of shocks to use ( three inch hoops in the front and 2 inch extensions in the rear). any suggestions will be appreciated :standing wave: http://wayalife.com/images/smilies/standing wave.gif

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are you just looking to replace you tie-rod or looking to do a conversion or flip? As far as shocks go, how much can you afford to spend?

89yj/bb

Ordered a rock jock 60 and need a tie rod that will be strong. Just wanted some advice on what brands to consider. On the shocks looking to see what will give the best ride and hold up to the abuse. Price doesn't mater as long as it's a good product. Shock mounts are aftermarket so I will need eyes on each end

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ordered a rock jock 60 and need a tie rod that will be strong. Just wanted some advice on what brands to consider. On the shocks looking to see what will give the best ride and hold up to the abuse. Price doesn't mater as long as it's a good product. Shock mounts are aftermarket so I will need eyes on each end

Well, have you talked to Currie to see if they have anything? They make a great tie-rod for the JK and would think they would have something for their Rock Jock 60 as well. Regarding shocks, it's hard to beat a set of Kings.

89yj/bb

Well, have you talked to Currie to see if they have anything? They make a great tie-rod for the JK and would think they would have something for their Rock Jock 60 as well. Regarding shocks, it's hard to beat a set of Kings.
Thanks i will call in the morning and see what they have. i will look at the Kings tonight

Top Bottom