Help with new coilover height.

So over the past little while I have installed EVO's long arm upgrade kit and their front and rear coilovers. I went to Moab this past weekend to test things out (VERY impressed!) but I am not happy with how I set up my rear coilovers. I didn't have much weight in the back of my jeep and have adjusted them to be level. The problem I am having is I am already on bump stop. What coils if any have others gone to so the rear sits level at least with the front with a few supplies in the back? Tops are 200, bottoms are 250. Needing input from others! Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_1522.jpg
    IMG_1522.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1523.jpg
    IMG_1523.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1533.jpg
    IMG_1533.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 165

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You far more room than I have off the rear bumps. Your timing rings need to be about 1/2" from the blue slider for one. It will do no good where it's at. You are not even using the secondary's.

I tried to email you back. But please give Andrew a call at EVO MFG. He can help with these minor adjustments. They make a world of difference

You far more room than I have off the rear bumps. Your timing rings need to be about 1/2" from the blue slider for one. It will do no good where it's at. You are not even using the secondary's.

I tried to email you back. But please give Andrew a call at EVO MFG. He can help with these minor adjustments. They make a world of difference

Thanks Chris! I will give Andrew a call. I am still questioning pressures too. Not sure if I put in the PM to you and Eddie but when I received them in their box, there was a paper that said "not charged". I spoke to Andrew then and he told me how to test them. I Called David at NR on Friday and he recommended that I go see Steve at 4X4 outpost. Steve gave them a quick shot of Nitrogen but didn't even look at a gauge. Who knows how much they really have in them.
Before I left town to go to Moab, I had a local shop do some adjustments and that is how they ended up like they are now. Sounds like I need to start back at "stock" and have Andrew give me some pointers on where to go from there.

utiadam

LOSER
So are all the coilover kits shipped without being charged? What kind of places can charge them up for me?

Top Bottom