Aussie wave from here -34.42818,150.89491

Murloc

Hi Guys,

Bought my first jeep a month ago, JKU 09 CRD!! Already have my first tripped planned 1200 ks (750miles) north to the world heritage listed Fraser Island.

jeep.jpg

Current setup
Rugged Ridge Front bar
WARN XD9000 winch
Hella Ralley 1000 Lights
AEV Snorkel
ARB Air Compressor mounted in rear
Rubicon express control arms
Old man Emu 2" lift
GME TX3440

Future upgrades
Too many to list :D
Will probably start with front bumper hoop and a nice LED bar.
Then a rack for up top
Some rock sliders
Rear bumper upgrade
Some guards and protectors
... insert more here!!

Will be stalking the forums from time to time, wayalife is a wealth of knowledge for the newbie :D

dunstan74

welcome to wayalife :standing wave: great meeting up with you at rabbit hill the other day.

Last edited:

Rccrwlr

Hello from California, USA. So based on the coordinates, is your house the one with the red car in the back or the palm trees in the front?

1979 Jeep CJ5 - RCCRWLR
2008 Jeep JKUR - JK LIG

Murloc

Thanks for the warm welcome :cool:

welcome to wayalife :standing wave: great meeting up with you at rabbit hill the other day.

Yeah it was good fun, i went back the next day and did some more loops :D Handy having something close to home that offers a variety of terrains!

Coordinates were more for home town Rccrwlr, although I live fairly close to the marker location!

JEEPnGEO

WELCOME!!! Big Texas wave from San Antonio.

NICE... I hope you're ok from that fire burning over there.

kyro

Yeah I'm along way from the fires about 12 hrs drive but yeah it's not good we are all thinking of them all

Sent from my HTC One XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

kyro

Hi Guys,

Bought my first jeep a month ago, JKU 09 CRD!! Already have my first tripped planned 1200 ks (750miles) north to the world heritage listed Fraser Island.

View attachment 53774

Current setup
Rugged Ridge Front bar
WARN XD9000 winch
Hella Ralley 1000 Lights
AEV Snorkel
ARB Air Compressor mounted in rear
Rubicon express control arms
Old man Emu 2" lift
GME TX3440

Future upgrades
Too many to list :D
Will probably start with front bumper hoop and a nice LED bar.
Then a rack for up top
Some rock sliders
Rear bumper upgrade
Some guards and protectors
... insert more here!!

Will be stalking the forums from time to time, wayalife is a wealth of knowledge for the newbie :D

Let me know when you are up here as the island. Is on my back door I'm going to double island point on the Saturday for it's first offroad test

Sent from my HTC One XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Murloc

WELCOME!!! Big Texas wave from San Antonio.

NICE... I hope you're ok from that fire burning over there.

Things are okay at the moment where i live. Currently there are 59 bushfires across the state, 19 uncontained, 1 has burnt out 50,000 hectares. Today they are expecting winds up to 100km/h expected and they are bracing for catastrophic conditions.

Heres a map of what it looks like ... if the winds are as bad as predicted there could be a few spot fires down my way. Hopefully no one gets caught in the wrong spot!
http://google.org/crisismap/2013-ns...=ROADMAP&layers=layer0,9,13,5,6,7,layer1,2,24

Will let you know Kyro :D

Top Bottom