Wave from Irvine....

Vettethret

Hi Guys,

Just joined the site and am looking forward to getting together and using my Jeep for what it was made for (Still haven't been off-road yet). Came from the "Other" site, tired of disrespectful people with no common sense (AKA Internet Tough Guys)! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
:thumb:
Mike

Strainger

Caught the Bug
:standing wave::thumb:Welcome aboard Mike. I think we traded a couple of PM's on the "other" site before I drifted over here for most of my time. Looking forward to a meet up sometime in the future. Especially if it involves a suds-n-grub. :beer:

Vettethret

:standing wave::thumb:Welcome aboard Mike. I think we traded a couple of PM's on the "other" site before I drifted over here for most of my time. Looking forward to a meet up sometime in the future. Especially if it involves a suds-n-grub. :beer:

Absolutely, I remember you.Thanks, look forward to seeing you as well, love the suds-n-grubs.:thumb:

Vettethret

TOO CLEAN!!!! Like your choice in rails.. Welcome from San Antonio, TX

I had literally snapped this pic after pulling out of the car wash (Hence the lovely shine). Saving my pennies to make it more trail ready. Going with Slabs, Warn Winch, LOD Stinger, Flat fenders, 50"/20" led's and Evotek skids. Really want to start taking it out with the crew!

Last edited:
Top Bottom