Feeling the Love!!

GoPro

Yeeeeooowwww. Feeling the love. Thank you for participating! I was on the road for a bit, so coming back and seeing this with 300+ replies is awesome.

If any of you will be at SEMA come by the booth to say hello!

Cheers and keep the pics coming!

-Jim

rubicrawl

Yeeeeooowwww. Feeling the love. Thank you for participating! I was on the road for a bit, so coming back and seeing this with 300+ replies is awesome.

If any of you will be at SEMA come by the booth to say hello!

Cheers and keep the pics coming!

-Jim

Can the public go in the seam show? If not can you get me in ;) never been there love to check it out

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yes, the seam show is open to the public. Mostly grandmas and sewing types that show up.

SEMA, however, is not open to the general public.

rubicrawl

Lmao I was wondering what you were talking about but then I read my post and I cracked up lol thank you too funny still laughing

GoPro

Yep, Unfortunately no public at SEMA. There is usually good day-of coverage from Auto/Web Media outlets.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lmao I was wondering what you were talking about but then I read my post and I cracked up lol thank you too funny still laughing

:cheesy: Glad you got a laugh out of it. :beer: Sometimes I can't resist being a smart ass.

Anyway, Eddie and Cindy always post up amazing SEMA coverage for the rest of us to drool over.

It is possible (but not easy) to find passes. I've only been once but it was worth the trip.

Top Bottom