New EVO ad on mobile app?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey I saw there is a new EVO ad in the mobile app version and I have a problem with it. The ad seems to be hindering me when I try to quote or modify one of my posts. I tap on the post I want to quote, and normally a little box pops up that says "quote, modify, and " something else, I forget. Anyway it pops up and disappears immediately but the post is still highlighted. Any way the ad can be removed or modified so that it can fix this glitch?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone

My mobile app doesnt have ads. Thinking of all that EVO stuff I'm missing out on:what:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I should have taken a screen shot but I had a little ad after the first "new post" and at the bottom of my screen when reading a thread. Oh well must have been a glitch as it is gone now

Sent from my iPhone

Moochie

I see the add and also can't access all the functions of the app. It could be an IOS 7 issue.

JKbrick

The ads are at the bottom of my screen but it just moved the bottom up, didn't cover anything or affect seeing the normal screen

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I see the add and also can't access all the functions of the app. It could be an IOS 7 issue.

Don't think it's an IOS issue since I have had it since it came out and just tonight it did it for an hour or so.

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The ads are at the bottom of my screen but it just moved the bottom up, didn't cover anything or affect seeing the normal screen

Yea that's exactly what happened to me when viewing a thread. All it did was move it up. Oh well I'm glad it's resolved

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom