Will this fit in my garage....?

mstrofpuppets

Looking at putting a RK 2.5 max travel lift and 35s on my 2011 JKU Rubicon with a Gobi stealth roof rack and was wondering if anyone had the height measurements for this setup? Thanks for your help! I have a standard height garage.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Don't know about that lift specifically, but I have the 4" Enforcer and 35s and get in my garage no problem. I'd suspect you'll be fine.

Edit: missed the roof rack comment. I still fit in mine running a Yakima rack system. But I don't know the height off the top of my head.

I have a 4 inch teraflex with 35's. I have about 3 inches of clearance still on mine.

You could get 16 inch rims also and air down and up to get in and out of the garage. :) laugh but had to do this with my TJ every time i needed it in the garage.

StrizzyChris

I have a 4 inch teraflex with 35's. I have about 3 inches of clearance still on mine.

You could get 16 inch rims also and air down and up to get in and out of the garage. :) laugh but had to do this with my TJ every time i needed it in the garage.

:clap2:Boss-"why were you late again?" You-"My air hose disconnected and lost all pressure in my air compressor again!" :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at putting a RK 2.5 max travel lift and 35s on my 2011 JKU Rubicon with a Gobi stealth roof rack and was wondering if anyone had the height measurements for this setup? Thanks for your help! I have a standard height garage.

You might want to contact gobi and find out how much their roof rack sits above the roof. from there, you might be able to calculate whether or not you can fit. or, if mmccurdy sees this thread, he can chime in as i'm pretty sure he's got one. :yup:

what i can tell you is that a garage door header sits 7' high and so long as your door sits above it, that's how much room you have to work with.

StrizzyChris said:
:clap2:Boss-"why were you late again?" You-"My air hose disconnected and lost all pressure in my air compressor again!" :cheesy:

Lol. It only went into the garage for repairs or anything else hardly ever for use. :D.

Top Bottom