My 10A Build

Shadoen

Here is my 75% complete build for my 10A that i got in May. The remaining 25% will always be a work in progress.

Original stock at the dealer

image.jpg

With mods as they we added:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Here are the Mods:
Mickey Thompson 33x12.5x17 wheels
Mickey Thompson Classic lock rims /w Red powder coated ring locks
AEV 2.5" Duals Sport lift
Rancho SS
Warn 9.5 cti-s winch
JW Speaker 8700 headlights
JW Speaker 6145 fogs w/ custom machined brackets
Metalcrafters chain Grill insert
AntennaX black Antenna
Recon Smoked LED taillights
Smittybuilt D ring hitch w/ red protectors
AEV tire Carrier
Magnaflo Dual cat back exhaust

Summer top from Bestop:
Tonneau cover
Bikini top
Wrap around windjammer
Element doors with covers

Things to come:
Bushwacker fenders
Evo armor
Tailgate table
Wayalife stickers in Red...

Spartan

You said AVE tire carrier, but it looks like the OEM 10th A rear bumper. Was it an option to add the swing out to the stock bumper?

Shadoen

The Rear bumper is the stock 10A bumper which is made my AEV. It has the hole for the AEV tire carrier which i added. It is fixed and not a swing away but all the weight is taken off the door and placed on the AEV tire carrier ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382760015.430582.jpg

Shadoen

No the AEV tire carrier is attached to the tail gate and opens with the tailgate. It is designed to take all the weight off of the gate

Shadoen

To the questions about the 6145 fog installs here are the pics since i couldn't send them via a private reply

The JW 6145's fogs can fit the 10A bumper but they are loose. I have seen other threads where people have used things like weather stripping to make them snug but i wanted a more permanent solution. I had my mechanic machine a bracket so it would be tight and more durable for off roading and extreme winter conditions. Here are some of the pics of the brackets after the install. I did paint them black with Tremclad rust paint before we put them on.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384985600.801772.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384985612.420430.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384985623.194758.jpg

Also the tail lights are Recon LED in Smoked as i like the darker look. The guards are the Mopar Jeep ones that i had my dealer throw in since i drop a lot of coin there. Her are the pics when i installed them comparing them to stock. Sorry daylight pics only.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384985781.150696.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384985790.439648.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384985799.903392.jpg

BrowniesJK

Have seen 2 10th A's here in southern Idaho that have been modded.

Oh they are around. Just not very many of them and it's nice to see I'm not the only crazy one. Mine was torn apart with about 300 miles on it and she gets wheeled a lot. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384988514.942021.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384988543.654159.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384988559.373970.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384988575.789347.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384988589.722592.jpg

jdambm

To the questions about the 6145 fog installs here are the pics since i couldn't send them via a private reply

The JW 6145's fogs can fit the 10A bumper but they are loose. I have seen other threads where people have used things like weather stripping to make them snug but i wanted a more permanent solution. I had my mechanic machine a bracket so it would be tight and more durable for off roading and extreme winter conditions. Here are some of the pics of the brackets after the install. I did paint them black with Tremclad rust paint before we put them on.
View attachment 57395 View attachment 57396 View attachment 57397

Also the tail lights are Recon LED in Smoked as i like the darker look. The guards are the Mopar Jeep ones that i had my dealer throw in since i drop a lot of coin there. Her are the pics when i installed them comparing them to stock. Sorry daylight pics only.
View attachment 57398 View attachment 57399 View attachment 57400

OMG that is exactly the look I am going for. I am picking up my Granite X on Friday. A template, material help would be huge. If I cannot get the fogs to work that would be a deal breaker for me.
Thank you again for taking the time to answer.
Jay
sent you another pm

jdambm

Here is my 75% complete build for my 10A that i got in May. The remaining 25% will always be a work in progress.

View attachment 54155

View attachment 54156 View attachment 54157 View attachment 54158 View attachment 54159 View attachment 54160

Here are the Mods:
Rancho SS
Warn 9.5 cti-s winch
AntennaX black Antenna
AEV tire Carrier
Magnaflo Dual cat back exhaust

Summer top from Bestop:
Tonneau cover
Bikini top
Wrap around windjammer
Element doors with covers

Things to come:
Bushwacker fenders
Evo armor
Tailgate table
Wayalife stickers in Red...

This thing is sweet!
I think I want to take your whole mod list and forward it to Santa.

BrowniesJK

OMG that is exactly the look I am going for. I am picking up my Granite X on Friday. A template, material help would be huge. If I cannot get the fogs to work that would be a deal breaker for me.
Thank you again for taking the time to answer.
Jay
sent you another pm

I haven't actually seen the X yet but granite is a great color. I heard the x has a lot of the same mods so should look great.

DCR JEEP

View attachment 54155

View attachment 54156 View attachment 54157 View attachment 54158 View attachment 54159 View attachment 54160

Here are the Mods:
Rancho SS
Warn 9.5 cti-s winch
AntennaX black Antenna