10th Anniversary Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Wheel AND Tires For Sale

Sourek

Threw these guys on eBay and Craiglist but figured I'd throw them on here too. These are off my new rubicon as I've gotten the AEV Pinter's. Not sure if anyone is interested but here in the info

5 BARELY USED 10th Anniversary Rims WITH Original BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM1 Tires. 4 of the tires were used for less than 500 miles, and the spare was never touched. All 5 rims are mint condition, no scrapes or scratches. Rims are 17x7.5 and the tires are 255/75-17. Does NOT include TPMS on any of the wheels.

Price is $2000

10-anniversary-jeep-rubicon-wheels.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Threw these guys on eBay and Craiglist but figured I'd throw them on here too. These are off my new rubicon as I've gotten the AEV Pinter's. Not sure if anyone is interested but here in the info

5 BARELY USED 10th Anniversary Rims WITH Original BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM1 Tires. 4 of the tires were used for less than 500 miles, and the spare was never touched. All 5 rims are mint condition, no scrapes or scratches. Rims are 17x7.5 and the tires are 255/75-17. Does NOT include TPMS on any of the wheels.

Price is $2000

View attachment 54178

Welcome to Wayalife!

Price is $2000

View attachment 54178

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. $2K is a bit much for stock tires. :twocents:

Sourek

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. $2K is a bit much for stock tires. :twocents:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm basing my price on what I've seen on eBay. There are a couple of other sets for sale for $250-500 more than me and they have substantially more miles on the tires as well as some damage to the wheels. I think compared to those, my price is fair, but I'd consider any other offers. :)

Thanks for the welcome. I'm basing my price on what I've seen on eBay. There are a couple of other sets for sale for $250-500 more than me and they have substantially more miles on the tires as well as some damage to the wheels. I think compared to those, my price is fair, but I'd consider any other offers. :)

Here are a couple of other threads.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?11921-2014-Rubicon-Wheels-and-Tires

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?11916-OEM-parts-2014-Rubicon-500-miles

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?11905-2013-rubicon-tires

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?11906-2014-Rubicon-wheels-tires-500miles

Sourek

First link are Base Rubicon Wheels, My wheels are 2013 10th anniversary/2014 Rubicon X wheels (Painted black by factory with the red jeep accent) Also Price is plus shipping, I'm willing to negotiate that part.

Second and fourth links doesn't specify if they are 10A/Rubicon X wheels or base. Same thing 1500-1750 plus shipping, within an acceptable difference from my set depending on which they are.

Third link, its difficult to argue what the tires are worth with how many ever miles. But lets say i'm asking 150 a tire, so $750 for the 5 which makes the rims $1250. Play with the numbers however you want, and as I'm willing to consider reasonable offers, I don't see myself off by much from the other ones for sale on this forum.

Either way this thread has just gone up a bit ago so I'm testing water at this point and thought it was a good place to start.

Last edited:

Spartan

Stock tires can be hard to sell on any Jeep forum, because most people on forums want at lest 35's. I know one of of the first things I'll be doing when I get my new Jeep is putting on. 35's, might build a back yard bar or something with my stock tires if I can't sell them.

Sourek

The point is your very first post on the forum is to sell something. How about giving us a wave and telling us something about yourself. You can post it in this thread.

http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Give-us-a-Wave

:doh: Didn't mean any disrespect by doing that, this is a huge forum spread out through the entire country. Thought any introduction thread would get drowned out immediately. And to be honest, thought this thread was going to get drowned out as well, but sure I'll post up and introduce myself :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Who gives a shit? Don't like the price don't buy it. There is no rule that says you need a certain number of posts before you can post a for sale thread.

:doh: Didn't mean any disrespect by doing that, this is a huge forum spread out through the entire country. Thought any introduction thread would get drowned out immediately. And to be honest, thought this thread was going to get drowned out as well, but sure I'll post up and introduce myself :)

It is better to introduce yourself first then post items for sale. It is hard to buy things from a forum when you do not know anything about them.

:thumb:

JK's JK

Banned
Welcome to Wayalife.

I had five 35" tires that I was selling. Brand new 2k and I sold them for 850. It will take time but have hope.

Good luck.

daqianca

are these still for sale?

and...by any chance are they sold individually? my spare tire in the back was stolen 1 month after I got my 10th anniversary:(( and I'm looking for another spare

Sourek

and...by any chance are they sold individually? my spare tire in the back was stolen 1 month after I got my 10th anniversary:(( and I'm looking for another spare

Sorry bud, sold the wheels and tires a bit ago. Sorry to hear about your spare, some real dicks out there.

Top Bottom