Thinking of getting coilovers

So I have the metalcloak game changer lite lift and it rides and performs very well, but I have been looking at the evo coilovers, do I need them? I do wheel the jeep pretty hard. So what is everyones thoughts. And can I just do the front first then save money and do the rear?

GCM 2

So I have the metalcloak game changer lite lift and it rides and performs very well, but I have been looking at the evo coilovers, do I need them? I do wheel the jeep pretty hard. So what is everyones thoughts. And can I just do the front first then save money and do the rear?

Coilovers are not only the best suspension you can currently add to a serious offroad vehicle but they are just as good when added to a daily driver/weekend warrior vehicle too. Do you need coilovers, absolutely not! If you are happy with what you are running now, keep wheeling with the suspension you're riding on, and keep saving the money for the upgrade to coilovers in the future. If you were going to do one end of the vehicle at a time, definitely do the front first as it will be the most notable. And just a reminder, just any coilover is not the same as an EVO spec'd coilover. The EVO kit has been thoroughly researched, developed and tested to be the best solution for all styles of terrain and driving.

Coilovers are not only the best suspension you can currently add to a serious offroad vehicle but they are just as good when added to a daily driver/weekend warrior vehicle too. Do you need coilovers, absolutely not! If you are happy with what you are running now, keep wheeling with the suspension you're riding on, and keep saving the money for the upgrade to coilovers in the future. If you were going to do one end of the vehicle at a time, definitely do the front first as it will be the most notable. And just a reminder, just any coilover is not the same as an EVO spec'd coilover. The EVO kit has been thoroughly researched, developed and tested to be the best solution for all styles of terrain and driving.

I will be getting the evo coilovers sooner then later thanks for the info

Top Bottom