Wife's Jeep

JethroJK

So the wife has caught the bug. She has a 2013 JKUS. Stock tire size is 255/70R18 Bridgestone Dueler A/Ts. She is asking for bigger tires but...

She doesn't want to lift it too much and she wants to keep factory wheels. So I was thinking adding a leveling kit and increase the tires but not sure what. Maybe a 275/70R18. :thinking: Gives about an inch more plus the leveling kit, so about 2 inches. Plus a more aggressive tire.

Also she has the tow package and I verified that they are 3.73 gears.

Ideas? :question:

crowrb29

She could go all the way up to legit 33's with the leveling kit. Might need to chop the fenders if she ever discos the front sway bar...and maybe some wheel spacers.

JethroJK

She could go all the way up to legit 33's with the leveling kit. Might need to chop the fenders if she ever discos the front sway bar...and maybe some wheel spacers.

True. As of right now it is a DD and she doesn't plan to do much off roading as of right now...we will see.;)

Also I am trying to keep the gear ratio close to factory because if we buy the travel trailer we are looking at, her Jeep would be used to pull it, not mine.

Top Bottom