Maxxis trepador

kgw350

Im selling my 37s and moving to 40s. Im up in the air on which tire either the Nitto mud grappler, or maxxis trepador both are in my price range. Does anyone have any experience with the Maxxis?
Thank you

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol well I have the mud grappler in a 35" and I love it! Great in all situations. I have never heard of the other one nor ran it so I can't comment.

Sent from my iPhone

jk12blk

I'm running 37" Treps and could not be happier (though I'm sure I might feel the same if I were running a Nitto tire). The treps are soft and really hook up well in the rocks. I've not yet tested their performance in mud, snow, or sand. They are directional, so maybe not for everyone. Zero problems or leaks with the ATX Slabs - great fit. No complaints on the street other than they are too quiet. Here are couple photos (newly installed 26psi and a Rubicon trail shot at 10psi).

Capture3.jpg Capture2.jpg Capture.jpg

GeckoGlow

I too have been looking for more info on the Treps. Most of what I could find has been on the bias-ply and not the radial. jk12blk confirmed what little info I could find on them.

Top Bottom