Top 5 jk build priorities?

In5ane1

OK, since I'm not as seasoned as most of you guys, what would be your top 5 mods in order of importance?

So far I have done:

1.) Aftermarket aluminun Wheels (17 inch)
2.) 33" dynapro MT's
3.) 2.5" coil lift

What should be next...lights, bumpers, winch...?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
OK, since I'm not as seasoned as most of you guys, what would be your top 5 mods in order of importance?

So far I have done:

1.) Aftermarket aluminun Wheels (17")
2.) 33" dynapro MT's
3.) 2.5" coil lift

What should be next...lights, bumpers, winch...?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Recovery Gear. In expensive and will pay dividends in the event you need it.

Bumpers, sliders, winch.

R/
Will

David1tontj

I've always had a winch and it would scare me not to have one. It's one of the first things on any build I would do. And obviously you should throw a front bumper on to hold that winch. After the winch, it depends what kind if wheeling you do, if you like rocks then you need armor ASAP ! Everything under your rig will be tested for strength in the rocks! Also, for any wheeling, you probably should get some sort of air compressor if you don't have one already

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

1yellowjk

Depends on what you start with, what you want to build, and where you live.

For the south, where I live.

Tires
Lift
Winch
Lights
Recovery points

We have lots of mud and getting hung up happens alot.

Millerj87

Here in central Florida any rocks you see we're put here so we got mud, sugar sand and swamps first prior. Self Recovery (winch) then tires and lift honestly there's nothing here you need more than a 35" tire for IMHO... Not sure if Alabama Louisiana is the same?

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

jk noob

Is that a jeep graveyard?? Biohazard sticker... Ruh roh... :grayno:

Yep jeep salvage yard. I was looking for parts for my POS ZJ. I didn't post the pic of blood and "other stuff" I didn't see the sticker until I got a better look than I wanted.

Top Bottom