Howdy from Big Beautiful Wyoming

King Con

Hello all "Jeepers"

I am a newbie to the world of Jeep, but it looks like it can be very addicting. I resisted for years in buying a Jeep but recently bit the bullet and ordered a 2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited X Package. I look forward to having a lot of fun in it. I sold my side by side a couple of years ago after going on one of our popular trails and ran into a brand new Rubicon and watching it do better than my side by side. That was the day I decided that I needed one.

I hope to meet many of you personally some day. Please give me a shout if any of you are coming out West and going to see Wyoming. It would be nice to have a trail ride with some of you.

Thanks,

King Con
aka Bobby

CCTX50

Welcome to WAYALIFE!

I have family up in Casper. Hoping to get up there soon. Ill look ya up if so.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Howdy! My parents live in Riverton and my Dad travels around the state a lot for his job. My step mom has a tan JKU that my Dad toys with from time to time. If I ever travel up there in my Jeep I'll have to see who all is on my way to visit them! :drinks:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Welcome from North Dakota :standing wave:

Hey, my Dad was stationed in Minot for 5 years! I sort of miss North Dakota sometimes. 6th grade through Sophomore year of HS really leaves an impact on you thus why I kinda miss it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom