Another Bumper Question

JKU EXTREME

I have found many awesome and functional front bumpers. They all require you to cut the frame, my question is that where you cut the frame for the poison spyder BFH or the Evo 1/4 pounder, would you be able to run other front bumpers with a cut frame, and are all the bumpers that require you to cut the frame, require you to cut in the same spot?
Thanks

Remember it's metal not wood. It can be put back on.

But to answer your questions. Bumpers that require cutting do not all have the exact same cut requirements. This said, many are removing material from similar parts, so the differences are slight. If you wanted to swap to a bumper that didn't require cutting, then you might need to put some of it back on. For example: Many bumpers use both the factory inner and outer stock mounting holes. The bumpers you mentioned cut the outer ones off. I wouldn't want to run a bumper that was designed for all 8 bolts with only the inner 4. (At least I wouldn't use its winch and recovery points.)

hope this helps.

JKU EXTREME

Really? I guess I mentally read something wrong, thank for that piece of information, ya there is a pretty big difference...

Top Bottom