Rear Bumper an Tire Carrier

JKU EXTREME

I am very interested in the Genright and Evo tire carrier, my question is what bumpers are people running on them? I like the Evo, but i can't find the full price for the tire carrier, skins and lights. Some help with that dilemma would also be appreciated.
I would love to see some photos but details will suffice just as well
Thanks
-John

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I am very interested in the Genright and Evo tire carrier, my question is what bumpers are people running on them? I like the Evo, but i can't find the full price for the tire carrier, skins and lights. Some help with that dilemma would also be appreciated.
I would love to see some photos but details will suffice just as well
Thanks
-John

go to the link below for the price on the evo skins w/ carrier and tail lights.

http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-TC

comes out to Price: $1,444.97

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow how did I not look there, or remember, thanks

lol your welcome

in response as to what bumper people are running with the carrier, a lot of people, even myself, are not running one. we removed the factory one and put in the d ring mounts instead.

JKU EXTREME

I've seen that look and like that set up as well, but I feel like I would need something there, it's still stuck in my mind on what I should do in the future

Devallee

I know poison spyder is coming out with a tire carrier that looks similar to the evo and gen right if you like that type of carrier (I do and am waiting for them to release it to the public) however I don't believe its gonna have the stinger thing on it which I actually like. I don't know if it's on their website yet but they posted a few pics of it on their Facebook page if you wanna check it out. Just another option for that type of carrier :thumb:

Ldogg

Here is the poison spyder one. I am thinking about a rock brawler bumper and the or fab carrier.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383253954.282625.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383253963.586660.jpg

Top Bottom