Grab handles

DKronk42

So, I'm looking into getting a set of mastercraft grab handles, they seem to be the best out there, any one have any feedback, or anyone have a set they want to sell before i buy a set from quadratec?

Spartan

I had their front and rear grab handles for years on my 2010 JKUR and loved them. I will be getting another set when I get my new Jeep in the spring. They are worth the money. Master Crafts site has them in red to, but just for the front ones last I looked.

pastorwug

Make your own out of paracord - it's easy (many websites with instructions) and have pride of ownership.
My wife made one for our back seat and I made the other.
We love them.

munstie

Ordered my set of paracord grab handles from grip cords, :thumbup:more than happy with them

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

pastorwug

What did you use to secure the grab handle to the rollbar? I see the clevis but where does the nylon strapping attach too?

R/
Will

There are 2@ 10mm bolts on each side that hold the speaker bar on.
I purchased two small clevis from Home depot, found some nylon webbing that was small enough to fit through the clevis and also large enough to hold the handle by running a HOT nail through the webbing, or use one of those grommet tools (at home depot as well) and then just bolt the webbing to the Speaker bar.

Not sure that was clear, maybe I can include pictures later this morning.

JethroJK

The Trek Armor grab handles are nice too. I have one for each door and also the set that fits on the front seat head rest posts. Great for the kids getting in the back.

I went the cheapo route in the back. Lowes has right now on the end cap by their tool bags a snap grab handle for $4.99. I grabbed a couple, removed the two snaps on each end. Removed the 10mm bolts that were referenced earlier and bolted the back in. Just put the bolt back up through the inside hole and fold over the end hole to go through the bolt again. Tighten up and, Grab handles for $10.00!

There are 2@ 10mm bolts on each side that hold the speaker bar on.
I purchased two small clevis from Home depot, found some nylon webbing that was small enough to fit through the clevis and also large enough to hold the handle by running a HOT nail through the webbing, or use one of those grommet tools (at home depot as well) and then just bolt the webbing to the Speaker bar.

Not sure that was clear, maybe I can include pictures later this morning.

I see what you did. There is a later post for another grab handle but know where you are talking about.

Thank you for the information.

R/
Will

Top Bottom