Sway Bar Motor Flip

Conman

I know I have seen a write up on this before but even with the search I can't find it. I think strizzychris did a good write up on it. Anybody know of one.

Thanks

I did mine... Hardly needs a write up. Need a M10x150 bolt or preferably a shoulder bolt. If your leaving the crash bar on you will need to drop the anti-sway bar and motor assembly, flip and re-install. It's super easy once your looking at it.... So easy in fact you will wonder why in the hell They just don't come this way.

Disco_Flip.jpg

Edit... If you have a 3.6L there might be some slight tweaking needed of a steel line and if you have an older JK you will likely need to trim a little of the radiator outer plastic cover/tray.

Last edited:

pvanweelden

I think its in his build thread
I just did it, but didn't really write anything up on it, I ordered the $14 bolt from Metalcloak, cut out the crash bar, took out the bolt holding the motor in place, cut a notch in the radiator shroud, flipped the motor up, took out bolt in motor, put MC bolt in thru rubber bushing, put 2nd removed bolt back in original mounting location. Done :)

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

Hey I did a separate write up for the 1/4 pounder install but detailed instructions on the "free, no parts needed" swaybar flip is included in the bumper install

LINK HERE

Top Bottom