Backseat drivers

bl17z90

So I'm asking if anyone has any good stories about first time wheelers trllingyou how to drive offroad.

On the last outting I took my dad, who some of you have come to mnow as bigger balls, for his first time wheeling. About an hour into the trip he wtarts trlling me what i need to do to grt myself in and out of stuff. This went on all day until I told him "dude, I got this calm down".

I know it was 't too interesting so ai'm hoping someone else has a more exciting story.

Sent from my phone?

GCM 2

Ummmm, here's my backseat driver story; every time I'm behind the wheel of the car, jeep, truck, whatever......my wife is on full on assault backseat driver attack mode level 11! I am pretty certain we need to take seperate vehicles to every freaking place we go :icon_crazy:

So I'm asking if anyone has any good stories about first time wheelers trllingyou how to drive offroad.

On the last outting I took my dad, who some of you have come to know as bigger balls, for his first time wheeling. About an hour into the trip he starts telling me what i need to do to get myself in and out of stuff. This went on all day until I told him "dude, I got this calm down".

I know it was't too interesting so I am hoping someone else has a more exciting story.

Sent from my phone?

Zach, Fixed it for you.

As of right now I do not have a story but then again I have been deployed and imagine there will be a time or two when SWMBO tells me what I am doing wrong.

R/
Will

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I messed up my leg a few years ago and my wife then girlfriend had to cart me around, because I could not drive. My bronco had a lift and 33" tires on it. Well, lets just say I was "coaching" a little too much and she was getting pissed, started driving like a bat out of hell, drove into a parking lot and slammed on the brakes and got out and said you drive then. Lets just say she scared the shit out of me and I kept my mouth shut from then on.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ummmm, here's my backseat driver story; every time I'm behind the wheel of the car, jeep, truck, whatever......my wife is on full on assault backseat driver attack mode level 11! I am pretty certain we need to take seperate vehicles to every freaking place we go :icon_crazy:

Your wife is smart. I would be too. I've seen how you drive and it normally ends with your jeep on its side.

Aeraun

On the last outting I took my dad, who some of you have come to mnow as bigger balls, for his first time wheeling. About an hour into the trip he wtarts trlling me what i need to do to grt myself in and out of stuff. This went on all day until I told him "dude, I got this calm down".

I know it was 't too interesting so ai'm hoping someone else has a more exciting story.

Sent from my phone?

Not bigger balls, Senior Balls or Balls Senior and both of you in your Jeep sitting side by side make a rolling ball sack.

As for back seat driving - anything my mom and/father is in the Jeep I seem to do everything wrong and always be driving too fast even when I'm doing 30

The Force will be with you.... always

Tackerdown

Banned
The wife has never been much of a back seat driver. When wheeling its usually a deep breath threw clenched teeth followed buy a nasty glare and one or two shots to the shoulder. Lol but after a year now and 9 or 10 trips she has lightened up. Last week apparently I launched the front of the jeep up a little and actually got a chuckle and she said your trying to kill me aren't you. One of those funny at the moment kinda things.

Tom

Aeraun

The wife has never been much of a back seat driver. When wheeling its usually a deep breath threw clenched teeth followed buy a nasty glare and one or two shots to the shoulder. Lol but after a year now and 9 or 10 trips she has lightened up. Last week apparently I launched the front of the jeep up a little and actually got a chuckle and she said your trying to kill me aren't you. One of those funny at the moment kinda things.

Tom

You were just excited about your new shoes and wanted to show them off :p

The Force will be with you.... always

jkmadness

I have one of them too. Lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
im one of the luckey ones i guess. she loves the Jeeping and wants one herself one day. and she loves driving the jeep when we are on the trails! i might get her a 101 class for xmas up at rausch creek that way she can drive the jeep all day and learn proper wheeling techniques at the same time.

Top Bottom