2013 SEMA Afe Red 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is the red 4-door Jeep JK Wrangler that Afe brought out to the 2013 SEMA Show. As you can see, it came complete with an off road trailer.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I don't know why GenRight is so obsessed with their silver finish on a ton of builds but thats the only gripe I have with this Jeep. That trailer is awesome!

rtguy1

I don't know why GenRight is so obsessed with their silver finish on a ton of builds but thats the only gripe I have with this Jeep. That trailer is awesome!

It's raw aluminum I believe. I've seen a few guys running it like that. JPI uses a clear powdercoat on the aluminum parts. Haven't seen that in person tho

the jeep and trailer are awesome..i have had the pleasure of seeing them both in person...the trailer was built buy a couple of guys that are part of Low Range 4x4 club...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who were asking, here are a few more shots of the trailer this rig was pulling...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

VolsJK

GAWD that trailer. I love how they've angled the front for aerodynamics' sake. My M101A2 is AWFUL with the wind. Ideas... ideas....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im liking the silver armor!

:cheesy: It took me a moment but it just occurred to me that I haven't seen you around in a long time. In fact, looking at your profile, you hadn't been on since April. What bring you back to my little ol' forum? :cool:

JAGS

Hooked
They look like Maxx traxx. They are a recovery tool you use underneath your tires to create traction in sticky situations.

Wouldn't you HAVE traction in a sticky situation. :cheesy::cheesy: Just messing with ya. :thumb:

Top Bottom