HD tie rod?

Jerms

Which HD tie rod you guys running w hydro assist? Looking to buy one tomorrow. I'm leaning towards Synergy since I'm running their flip kit. And will be purchasing the tie rod clamp to mount the steering stabilizer and will use it once hydro is ready. Any thoughts? Good bad or in different?

Rottenbelly

I am running the ruff stuff tie rod. Set mine up to push towards knuckle to keep from pushing out in the middle of the tie rod.
2B3E7A31-9BEA-48D3-ADA5-5E5A867950C5-17460-00000C3B66D46A2B.jpg

Rottenbelly

Any problems with the clamp wanting to slide?

It did come loose one time right after I put it on. Then I put lock tite on the bolts. Never has yet.
I did weld some small square on each side of clamp for a just in case. Plus I can still loosen clamp and adjust tie rod if needed with taking it off.

SaddleTramp

Which HD tie rod you guys running w hydro assist? Looking to buy one tomorrow. I'm leaning towards Synergy since I'm running their flip kit. And will be purchasing the tie rod clamp to mount the steering stabilizer and will use it once hydro is ready. Any thoughts? Good bad or in different?

I'm getting ready to install hydro at ORE and was going to go with the Currie Tie-Rod until Mel recommended I go with the Poly/Synergy Tie-Rod which is also considerably less $$$.

Top Bottom